I am so happy! Our very first Cast-On-Event for Strickmich! Club was wonderful. Lots of great people, among them Claudia from Rohrspatz & Wollmeise herself. She had dyed the stunning club color, and she talked about it a bit during our presentation of the yarn and the pattern. It was great to have her here! She also brought some yarn, and our club members had the privilege to be the very first people to browse our little Wollmeise pop-up-store. On the following weekend, we hosted our very first “Open Studio” – an afternoon by the fire with coffee and cake and so many knitters who came to warm up my studio and the garden room (where coffee was served). It was great to see my knitting friends from Hamburg and meet new lovely people from Kiel and other places up north. This inspired us to host more events and knitting classes in the course of the year – and we are proud and happy to announce that we will have a small and beautiful selection of Rohrspatz & Wollmeise yarns here for knitters to shop (Pure, Blend and Lace), so knitters from the north of Germany will have the opportunity to see their yarns live and in person without traveling 700 kilometers.
Our events for the year are scheduled as follows:
28. March: Class “Tensfield” and Open Studio
9. May: Cast-on Event for members of Strickmich! Club
16. May: Class Stricken mit Multicolor-Garnen and Open Studio
13. June: Class “Lace-Stricken und Strickschriften” and Open Studio
11. July: Class (topic to be determined) and Open Studio
12. September: Cast-on Event for members of Strickmich! Clubtarget=”_blank”>Strickmich! Club-Mitglieder
26. September Class (topic to be determined) and Open Studio
17. October: Class (topic to be determined) and Open Studio
14. November: Cast-on Event for members of Strickmich! Club
21. November: Class (topic to be determined) and Open Studio
I hope to see lots of you in person!